Friday, November 18, 2016

Photo Manipulation


 
Title: a new sky
Location: Albuquerque New Mexico LDS Temple 
Description: This is a picture that uses something that was cut out of one picture and put into another. I used a picture of the sky I had taken and put it into the picture of the temple. I did my best to make this picture look as real as I could, but that was a little difficult because the lighting in both pictures are different. There is a before and an after of the picture.


Title: Vibrant treat
Location: in my backyard
Description: This is a picture that uses photoshop to make the picture look "to good to be true." This picture looks more vibrant than it normally would. There is a before and an after of the picture.


Title: Horses
Location: by Midway Utah
description: This photo uses photoshop to make the picture look more stunning.There is the before and after.

No comments:

Post a Comment