Monday, November 14, 2016

Candid Photos

Title: Playing outside
Location: My backyard
Description: This an example of a candid photo. I took this picture of my niece when she was playing outside in the rain. She knew I was taking pictures of her, but she was just playing like normal, so this isn't the most candid picture.

 Title: Playing at the park
Location: A park by where I live
Description:  This is a picture I took of a little boy I babysit when we were at the park playing.This is a candid photo because it isn't staged, and he wasn't completely aware that I was taking the picture. 

 Title: Zoned out
Location: My backyard
Description: This is a  candid photo of my dog Napoleon. I just took this picture of him when he was laying outside on our fake grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment