Monday, October 24, 2016

Experiments in Lighting



Title: Morning light
Location: In my neighborhood
Description: This picture was taken in the morning around 8:30 AM. It has good lighting but the positioning is a little weird. The position of the sun and shadow you can tell it is morning. It has a bright feel.
 Title: Noon Light
Location: In my neighborhood
Description: This picture was taken around 1:30 PM. I really like the lighting in this picture, everything is lit up and the colors of the bush look great in this lighting. .
Title: Evening light
Location: In my neighborhood 
Description: This picture was taken around 6:00 PM. There wasn't a whole lot of light because there was a really tall brick wall blocking the sun, so there weren't any shadows and the picture ended up a little dark.
 Title: end of day thoughts
Location: outside my neighborhood 
Description: This picture has good lighting. I think this picture has soft lighting and the color of the light makes my dogs fur look really nice. In the picture there are purple grass behind my dog, the sun shined through them and gave the picture a really pretty look. 

 Title: Night time fountain
Location: My backyard
Description: This picture has bad lighting.  The water is lit up but the water is too bright I guess and everything else is too dark. I actually like the lighting on this picture I think it helps the water stand out. I had a hard time finding an example of bad lighting, I thought it would be easy but it wasn't.


No comments:

Post a Comment